Sunday, February 14, 2010

Fantastic Job!

Fanstastic job everyone....cast and crew! It was a wonderful show, and a wonderful experience. Thank you all for your hard work. Sure hope to see everyone in the summer for Youth Theatre Camp in July. Don't forget to pre-register for Camp. Watch the Barrow Civic website for more details.

There were a couple of pairs of shoes/boots and a couple of camera cases left behind at the theatre. Check the lost and found at the box office if you think you lost anything.

If you sent me your email address, I will be sharing my pictures as soon as they are available. If anyone else took pictures during the show or backstage, and you upload to walmart.com, please share them with me, and I will, in turn, share with everyone else...DevotedOne9@yahoo.com.

Thank you again for a very successful show!

Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment